The ABC's of Life Day 3



He talked me into buying him an iced coffee.
I've never had coffee in my life, so didn't grasp the kick it obviously has. BONKERS
#shouldhavetextedhismom
August 4
Day 3
I- "I am the way, and the truth, and the life, no one comes to the Father except through Me."
   John 14:6

J-"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."
   Hebrews 13:8

K-"Know that the Lord, he is God!  It is he who made us, and we are his;
   we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture."
   Psalm 100:3

L-"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."

The Message translation will be typed up and placed somewhere that I can meditate on it regularly.

   "Love never gives up.
    Love cares more for others than for self.
   Love doesn't want what it doesn't have.
   Love doesn't strut, doesn't have a swelled head. doesn't force itself on others,
   Isn't always, 'me first.'
   Doesn't fly off the handle, doesn't keep score of the sins of others, doesn't revel when others gravel.
  Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth, puts up with anything,
  Trusts God always,
 Always looks for the best, never looks back, but keeps going to the end.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?