Cherished Moments

Learning to play pinball from your 90 year old great grandmother is a cherished moment.
April 1

 The lessons I'm learning on this spiritual getaway are so powerful. This has truly been a time in my life to cherish. At times I think God's going to beam me right up, then I look around and realize...I'm still here. Sarah Young's message today in Jesus Calling (I'm not fooling) is a large part of what God is teaching me.

It reads:
"I AM calling you to a life of constant communion with Me.  Basic training includes learning to live above your circumstances, even while interacting on that cluttered plane of life.  You yearn for a simplified lifestyle so that your communion with Me can be interrupted.  But I challenge you to relinquish the fantasy of an uncluttered world.  Accept each day just as it comes, and find Me in the midst of it all.
Talk with Me about every aspect of your day, including your feelings.  Remember that your ultimate goal is not to control or fix everything around you; it is to keep communing with Me.  A successful day is one which you have stayed in touch with Me, even if many things remain undone at the end of the day.  Do not let your t-do list (written or mental) become an idol directing your life. Instead, as My Spirit to guide you moment by moment.  He will keep you close to Me."

"In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."  Proverbs 3:6

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."  Galatians 5:25

Praying each of you can slip away for some cherished moments with Jesus today.  
He is our All in All!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?