Transformation- The Greatest Easter Gift Ever

God's love is amazing and is showered upon us in so many ways.
A new path.
April 19
Transformation:a thorough or dramatic change.
That's what Jesus is all about.  He came to earth to transform us from sinners bound for a dreadful death, to the realization that we can be the forgiven sons and daughters of the King, with our greatest eternal destiny waiting for us.  The choice is ours.

"But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right  to become children of God, to those who believe in His name.  John 1:12


One of our sons posted on Facebook recently a message of God's transforming power in his life.  

"The last 30 + years I have been walking blind to the most amazing gift I could ever receive.  I knew who Jesus was, I went to church with my family, I even went to a Christian college and studied ministry.  Yet, I never felt worthy of God's grace and I ran as far from it as possible.

I am so thankful to finally be learning what this amazing relationship with Christ is about and to be following his purpose and plan for my life and no longer chasing after my own.

His love is perfect and never failing. He is Risen!"

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?