To Be...Living By Faith





May 7
"I know that when we come together something beautiful will happen as we are encouraged by each other's faith."  Romans 1:12
What do you do by faith?
By faith we get on an airplane and trust it will fly through the sky.

By faith we get in a dental chair and trust the person with the drill.

By faith we eat food from the grocery store having no idea where it really has been.

By faith we drop our children off at school each day to be educated.

The Word of God calls us to faith...

By Faith I can count it all joy when I face trials of various kinds.

By Faith I can love my neighbor as myself

By Faith I can forgive others

By Faith I can submit to my husband

By Faith I can believe my sins are forgiven.

By Faith I can believe I will spend eternity in heave because of the price Jesus paid.

By Faith I can trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding.


''...for we walk by faith, not by sight-"  2 Corinthians 5:7

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?