Holding Your Hand

Papa and one of his grandsons on the shaky, shaky bridge.

Years ago, my husband constructed some ramps out to a small floater in the lake on the backside of our property. The way they are joined together causes them to rock back and forth when you go across them.  The grands love to do it (it doesn't rock much with their weight, but it does with mine), but I'm always fearful of them tumbling into the lake.
Many little (and big) boys tend to enjoy dangerous tasks.  This two year old LOVED the shaky, shaky bridge.  Add the presence of a loving grandfather to most any situation and a child becomes more courageous, trusting the care of that loving adult.

This photo I shot last week touches my heart. It reminds me that our Father, God, is only a handhold away.

"I am the Lord your God. I am holding your hand, so don't be afraid. I am here to help you."

Isaiah 41:13



Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?