"Lord, I Lift My Friend to You"



I was listening to praise music one morning in the kitchen and the song “Lord I lift my friend to you” came on and I thought of how many of you are lifting up your loved ones for various needs, so I stopped and prayed for people who are carrying their family and friends to the Lord in prayer.

I'm so thankful our church has a Tuesday night service called Recovery Church that bring hope to hurting souls. There are so many who long to be set free.

Here are some “happy” verses for you to text to, print off, or highlight in a Bible for your loved one! It’s a privilege to pray for those in need.

Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand around with sinners, or join in with mockers. But they delight in the law of the Lord, meditating on it day and night. They are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season. Their leaves never wither, and they prosper in all they do.  Psalm 1:1-3

You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Psalm 16:11

The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes.  Psalm 19:8

For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morningPsalm 30:5

Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces. Psalm 34:5


Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

Happy are the people whose God is the LORD.  Psalm 144:15


The Songs

"Lord, I Lift My Friend to You" by Casting Crowns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzq8c0SOQak  

"I am They" Scars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DILOtmt9nww



Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?