Saturday's Song- Priceless

Several months ago, I started noticing almost every morning when I enter our kitchen one chair is pulled back away from the table.  The first two times it happened we had a house guest and I blamed it upon him, but after he left it continued. Sharing with me husband this unusual occurrence he explained that he was the one doing this. Now I cannot remember his explanation, but whenever I see this I look at the lone chair and say, "Good morning, Jesus" and I envision my Savior sitting there.
 
On this Memorial Day, where we remember and pay tribute to those killed in or as a result of war for our country, may we also remember Jesus, who gave his life for us as well.

Challenge: In some way honor those and the families of  those who gave their lives for our nation.
Here are some ideas to make Memorial Day truly a time of remembrance and not just a weekend about us having a good time and getting a day off work.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?