Hold On



Yesterday, I mentioned the "hand hold" and how touch says so much. Here are more hand hold photographs. The range of occasions for these photos is huge...our wedding, a candlelight dinner in our dining room and me in a wheelchair in the garden of the recovery center two weeks after having a major stroke.  My husband and I laugh, because when I saw the photos of him caring for me in that wheelchair I said, "Awe look, you really loved me that day."

Whenever we pray together my husband grabs my hand. I think it is a symbol of unity and an affirmation of when two or more are gathered in God's name, He is there. 

For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to your, 

"Fear not, I am the one who helps you."  

Isaiah 41:13

God offers to be our strength and hope if we open our hearts and let him in. He will give us courage to face every fear that comes our way. We can always hold onto Jesus!

With a mighty hand and outstretched arm; His love endures forever. Psalm 136:12

Whose hand could you hold today? 

The Songs 

Hold on Jesus by Erin O’Donnell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe4ucy9c7rY


Hold On to Jesus  by Austins Bridge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8pDRi5fy8k


Old or young a hand hold is fun.





Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?