Disappearing Mist #2


I made your rebellious acts disappear like a thick cloud and your sins like the morning mist. Come back to me, because I have reclaimed you.  Isaiah 44:22


God forgives our sins and leads us into His loving presence. Hallelujah!


God who created the clouds and mist, has no trouble sweeping them away from the sky and “sweeping away” the sin in our hearts. He provided the way, because of Jesus’ death on the cross.


The sun burns off the morning mist and Jesus, the Son, removes our sins like the sun disperses the morning mist when we come to him with repentant hearts.


When looking for songs about morning mist this instrumental piece popped up.

I'll be honest, the first time through I couldn't sit still 3 minutes and just listen.  Then I went back with the attitude of asking God to uncover the sins I was keeping covered in my heart. It was a beautiful time of repentance and healing.


The Song


 "Morning Mist/Tides of Joy"


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmhsyA-npi8

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?