Praying Through Colossians Day 3

This sweet one cooked dinner for my birthday and then my husband took this photo. I said to our daughter "You look really young!"  She said, "That's a good thing!"  LOL  Guess that was better than saying "I look really old!"

Here are the final 11 prayers from Colossians.

 

21) Please help me choose to have a heart of love, which is the perfect bond of unity. (3:14)

22) I pray that Your peace will rule in my heart. (3:15)

23) I pray that Your Word will dwell richly within me. (3:16)

24) Help me, as a wife, to give honor an respect to my husband. (3:18)

25) Help me, as a husband and father, to grow in love and understanding for my wife and children. (3:19,21)

26) I pray that my children will be obedient to us as parents in all things because this pleases You. (3:20)

27) In whatever I do, show me how to perform my work happily for You, rather than for people. (3:23)

28) Help me to devote myself to prayer, keeping alert in it, with an attitude of thanksgiving. (4:2)

29) Teach me to be wise and to make the most of every opportunity to share the gospel with those I meet. (4:5)

30) Fill all the words I speak with grace, so that I edify the people in my life. (4:6)

31) Lord, help me to be faithful to whatever You have called me to, and help me fulfill it in faithfulness. (4:17)

The Song

"Our Prayer" Rend Collection  (This one is new to me. The lyrics are powerful.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_e3jB7tF8s

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?