Heaven Day 2-3



Having almost the whole family here has put me behind in the daily posts.

We almost got everyone together! Our youngest son’s wife is due with their third child in 4 weeks, so she and their 4 year old daughter did not make the trip from Florida.

A dear friend said, “Take the picture with whomever can get there, you never know what the next day holds.
Last Friday afternoon angels were watching over our oldest son and my husband.  A rope had gotten stuck in the Seadoo and they put it up on the lift.  Our son was sitting underneath in a kayak ready to work on the PWC.  My husband got off the season which was on the lift and the cable broke and the Seadoo fell on top of our son hitting his head first and then his body.

The kayak flipped him underwater. My husband  jumped in and yelled to a neighbor to all 911. Miraculously, he did not lose consciousness. My husband  was able to get him to our beach area.  The ER doctors were amazed he has survived this accident and with no broken bones.  He has a severe concussion and a huge hematoma that first day, but we are thanking the Lord he is alive. When I asked him the next morning how he was feeling he said, "Like a Seadoo fell on top of me." 

He had a mountain bike accident several weeks ago in Utah that leave him with 4 staples in his head and a serious head injury, so please keep him in your prayers.

I thought about this month long study on Heaven and am thankful that both of these men in my life love the Lord and have their securities set in Heaven.
 

Day 2-3

1 Kings 8:27, 30 (Solomon speaking in regards to the temple.)

27 “But will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, heaven and the highest heaven cannot contain you; how much less this house that I have built! …30 And listen to the plea of your servant and of your people Israel, when they pray toward this place. And listen in heaven your dwelling place, and when you hear, forgive.


Due to 23 family members here I will probably not get to songs this week.


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?