Tap To Continue


Y'all I had a devil dart last week and lost a whole devotional I'd written called "Tap to Continue," so here I am, continuing on.

The friend in the beautiful photo above has been diagnosed with myasthenia gravis, which has affected his vision and he is having to choose to tap to continue with the Lord's help as he adjust to some limitations.

The phrase tap to continue  popped up on a game of Solitaire I was playing on my phone and it made me think of how everyday we are faced with decisions to continue or quit challenges, chores, and choices before us.

The Lord isn't slow about keeping his promises, as some people think he is. In fact, God is patient, because he wants everyone to turn from sin and no one to be lost.  2 Peter 3:9


If we say we have not sinned, we are fooling ourselves, and the truth isn't in our hearts. But if we confess our sins to God, he can always be trusted to forgive us and take our sins away. 1 John 1:8-9



The Song
"He Will Keep You" Psalm 121

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzJkC0-CSng

 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?