Lean on Me

September 13
Our son's wedding will be here at Shiloh in 27 days! When I think about what needs to be done from the world's view, I start to panic. When I step back and realize this is a time for two families to come together and rejoice in the love their children share my heart thrills and I realize the Lord is fully capable of pulling this off. He is already sending so many amazing people to walk alongside me. I cannot wait to see what God has planned for this special time. Please pray rain isn't on the schedule!
Two of the devotionals I read today were about not doing things in our own strength. Check out this quote:
"Most people scurry around busily, trying to accomplish things through their own strength and ability. Some succeed enormously; others fail miserably. But both groups miss what life is meant to be: living and working in collaboration with Me. When you depend on Me continually, your whole perspective changes. You see miracles happening all around, while others see only natural occurrences and 'coincidences.' You begin each day with joyful expectation, watching to see what I will do."

I don't have the reference but somewhere in the Bible it says: "My grace is sufficient or you, for my power is made perfect in weakness...for when I am weak I am strong."

There is so much freedom and comfort in Christ! Oh, what a Savior.

What is it He needs you to trust Him with today?

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?