Resources

November 29
The word rang loud and clear when I awakened..."resources." Was I dreaming about my MAC computer appointment today and all the resources available to on this machine? Searching and seeking, I began by reflecting on the prefix "re" which means again. Hmm, ok, sometimes we have to go to our resources again and again. Continuing I looked up the definition of resource and saw God there....A source of supply; an available means; a natural source of wealth (smile, ok that may be in heaven); a natural feature or phenomenon that enhances the quality of human life; a source of information or expertise (you've got to love those when thinking of God as our greatest resource).
Then I was led to break away the prefix and look up the word "source". Therein I found what God wanted me to remember about him today.
Source: A point of origin.
It all goes back to God, who is and has been and will always be. No matter what is tossed at us today His love, his sovereignty and His Kingdom to come remain steadfast.

The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous man runs into it and is safe.
Proverbs 18:10
Let's Pray: Father, when it comes to all the world's resources, we are elated to know You as our ultimate "out of this world" resource! Of all the connections we could have to supply assistance, Jesus is the One to which we are thankful to be connected. Grow us in the resource of Your grace and wisdom. In Jesus Name Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?