Practice Praise Promptly


August 17
The past four days I have had enormous reasons to praise. Huge prayers that have been being lifted up for friends in the categories of jobs, infertility, kids returning to the Lord, medical issues, hurting hearts finding love, have been answered...yet as I set out on a prayer walk immediately the list of needs and heavy heart issues came to the forefront. Whoa, forgive me Lord. There is always reason to come into Your presence with thanksgiving in our hearts and give you praise, no matter our plight.
First off we can shout "hallelujah" that we are children of God and nothing can separate us from him.
See how great a love the Father has bestowed upon us, that we should be called the children of God. 1 John 3:1

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Then how dare we forget that You made Him who knew no sin to become sin on our behalf.
2 Corinthians 5:21

Another biggie is that salvation is free. Ephesians 2:8-9

Then I like Joseph, must not forget my times in the pit and all You have taught me there. You certainly do work all things together for good for those who love you. Romans 8:28

As I regroup and linger in Your presence today, may my praises out do my prayer requests!
Loving You, Jesus, Loving You


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?