Blueprints for Starting Fresh


God doesn't give blueprints to any of us for the entire span of life ahead.
We need daily communication with Him to know one step at a time.
Edith Schaeffer
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go. I will guide you with My eye.
Psalm 32:8

Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures.
Luke 24:45

January 20
Lying on the floor yesterday for a time of stretching out my back, I brought my Bible along to meditate on the Word. Finally, I rolled over and asked the Lord, "Would you just tell me where it is You want me to go now? I am willing to obey, I just want to know the way?"
The past two months, those of us in SW Virginia have had to stay daily connected to the weatherman. Day to day fluctuation of temperatures between 35 and 60 have made the morning inquiry a necessity. We don't know what any day holds, so why is it we are not willing to go daily to the One who holds today?

"If I not only seek an answer but seek after the God who gives the answer, then I receive the power to know I have obtained what I have asked." Andrew Murray

Pray:
We will praise you, O Lord, with all of our hearts, we will tell of your wonders, being glad and rejoicing in you through song. Lord, you are a refuge for the oppressed and a stronghold in times of trouble. Your ways should be the blue prints for our lives as You are our Guiding Light. Forgive us Father, when we stand far off and hide from you in times of trouble. You are the God of Fresh Starts and we come to You today seeking to be shown what You have for us this moment. Rebuilding takes time. We will be patient. In Jesus' Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?