Omni-Personal

March 20
Solo, The Message is a year long devotional that is taking me two years to complete. Day 241 thrilled my heart with the confirmation of how personable our God is. Tears had dripped down my cheeks earlier in the day, as I longed for a conversation with my girl friend who has gone ahead of me to heaven. A smile crossed my face as I read Jesus' words: "If you love me, show it by doing what I've told you. I will talk to the Father, and he'll provide you another Friend(WOW) so that you will always have someone with you. This Friend is the Spirit of Truth. The godless world cannot take him in because it doesn't have eyes to see him, doesn't know what to look for. But you know him already because he has been staying with you, and will even be in you." John 14:15-17
The writer goes on to suggest an awesome prayer:
"Make everything plain to me and remind me of all things that Jesus told the disciples and me."

If God is:
Omnipotent
Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns! Revelation 19:6
Omnipresent
If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me. (Psalm 139:7–10).
Omniscient
God sees all things, and nothing can be hidden from His knowledge—not even the secret intentions of the heart. Psalm 44:21

Then God is Omni-personal!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?