Ubiquitous

September 7
While accidentally entering the Merriam Webster website the other day, before I could close out the site the word UBIQUITOUS popped up, then just as quickly disappeared.  I was not familiar with this word  and wanted to find the definition.  It took  quite a few tries to get the spelling right, but I was so glad I persevered.  What an exhilarating word, which defines God!

Ubiquitous-
Existing or being everywhere at the same time: 
constantly encountered.

Driving home from some squeeze time with a couple grandchildren this week, I was taken back by the cloud formations as the sun was setting.  The radiant streams of light were gorgeous, so while driving (I know this was stupid) I held my camera up and took a few shots.  When I downloaded them, it was not the streams of light which stood out, but what looks to me like the shape of an angel on the left, gracing another with a hug.





                              This shot made me feel as if we could drive right off into heaven!


God is everywhere.  We can sense his presence in the clouds, a sunset or sunrise, in the beating of our hearts, or the unfolding of a butterflies wings.  God is ubiquitous and waiting for you to encounter him.

"Who can hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?" declares the Lord. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares the Lord. Jeremiah 23:24




Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1