Amazing Love...how can it be?

January 1
We love because he first loved us.
1 John 4:19
We baby sat this past weekend for two of our grandsons.  As I nuzzled up against the six month old, I thought.."How can it be that I have such a passionate love for my grandchildren the moment I lay eyes upon them?"  Immediately, I thought of the parallel of how instantaneous God's love is for us the moment he creates us in our mother's womb.

The photographs I caught of our daughter returning home after being away from her babies for three days were magical.  I imagine we will experience the same sort of emotions when we fall into the arms of Jesus in heaven. Pour joy from all recipients!

May your love for Christ grow deeper each day in 2013.





Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?