Come Alive-Awake My Soul

January 29
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.
John 4:24

They say 21 days will make a habit and I will have to say, I missed my morning, singing out loud, praise time and fished around for another inspiring God Tube.
The one below came with a devotional by Chris Tomlin.
The lyric..Awake, Awake, Awake my soul had me fired up and ready to face the day.
Do we believe God can breathe life into us?
Do we believe the Holy Spirit can fill us with every good gift from power to peace?
Do we need to be awakened to the reality of God's love and his purpose for our lives?



http://www.godtube.com/devotionals/daily-devotional-january-10-2013-featuring-chris-tomlin-awake-my-soul.html?utm_source=GodTube%20Today&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=01/10/2013

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?