Jesus Lover of My Soul


October 30
You know those times when you say, "I just had a BLAST with Jesus?" Well, I've had a blast twice in three days. I was sure he was coming back on Tuesday.  It was 80 degrees outside and raining golden and crimson leaves on the dock.  I wanted to dance…should have, the neighbors already know I'm a nut.  Coming back into the house, over and over the phrase rang out….Jesus Lover of My Soul.
"What am I supposed to do with the Lord?" I asked.  Then I simply said, "I love you Jesus!" and set off to find a Youtube version of the song to send y'all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvHDlDZOtbE


For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith
-and this is not from yourselves, 
it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.   
Ephesians 2:8-9

neither height nor depth, nor anything else in al creation,
will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in
Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:39

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?