Christmas Lights

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, 
"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness,
but will have the light of life."
John 8:12

December 4
We have not put a tree up, but we do have some major twinkling going on here in the house.  The love of Jesus puts the twinkling in our lives. It never goes out for it's an eternal, everlasting love.

"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with lovingkindness."
Jeremiah 31:3

Laying low seems to have helped the headaches.  I'm still having zingers, but not the constancy that they were last weekend.  Thanks for praying.  The Christmas carols are resounding through the house.  This morning I was listening to Brandon Heath's rendition of Bleak Midwinter.   The last line where he contemplates what would I give the baby Jesus, he sings....I would give my heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKpF_fypFWE

Let's pray today for those who need to see the light of Christmas and give their hearts to Jesus .

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?