Merry Mary

Our Minnesota granddaughter is full of Christmas cheer!
December 21
"And Mary said: 'My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, 
for the Mighty One has done great things for me-holy is his name.'"
Luke 1:46-47, 49

For a young, pregnant, unwed teen, Mary had a fabulous attitude!  Yes, I'm sure her angel encounter was quite persuasive, but she had to have a mighty faith to walk the walk as Jesus' mother. 

Desiring to go deeper each day this week, with the emphasis on who Jesus really is the Luke passage above helped direct me to some self-evaluation.

Does my soul glorify the Lord?
Does my spirit rejoice throughout the day in God my Savior?
Do I give testimony on a regular basis to the great things the Mighty One has done for me?

Yesterday,  I went a six hour stretch of minimal activity without a break and without having brain discomfort!  I continue to thank God for his healing power!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?