Egg Spoon Race


These wooden bunny spoons will be used in a plastic egg and spoon race next week!

March 19-20
Do you feel like you are living in a rat race or has the pace slowed down and your wondering how much longer until you are facing the finish line?

God's Word is so rich concerning any topic that might cross our minds. Check out these related to the race of life.

The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.  You were running a good race.  Who cut in on you to keep you from obeying the truth?  That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you.  Galatians 5:6-8

However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-the task of testifying to the good news of God's grace.  Acts 20:24

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.   2 Timothy 4:7

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles.  And let us run with perseverance  the race marked out for us.   Hebrews 12:1

So, off we go!  Off to keep on keeping on with Jesus for whatever task he has at hand today.
The greatest prize we could ever imagine...wait the greatest prize which our minds cannot imagine...
awaits us!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?

Marriage Matters #1