Trust In Jesus


Put your entire trust in the Master Jesus. Then you'll live as you were meant to live.
Acts 16:31

July 1
When a resent trial first erupted, the memory verse for that week in my She Read's Truth study on Moses was:

"The Lord will fight for you; be quiet." 
Exodus 14:14

The experience has drawn me into the Presence of the Lord in a way I will never forget.  Along the way there have been moments I thought for certain the Lord would call me home and that was ok, because He is the ultimate!

Some of my Roanoke girlfriends came and took me to lunch a few months ago and gave me a  journal with a scripture verse on every other page.  I decided to use it this summer. The verses have carried us through a tough journey.  I had to read ahead a few days to see what God was preparing us for. His sustenance has been spot on.
These verses will be printed off and placed in my Bible and kept as a reminder of his faithfulness.  

"Blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see God."  
Matthew 5:8

"With God all things are possible."  
Matthew 19:26

"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.  
In all your way acknowledge Him and he shall direct your paths."  
Proverbs 3:5-6

"Oh, give thanks to the Lord for he is good!  For his mercies endure forever."  
Psalm 107:1

"For it is by grace you have been saved through faith-
and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God." 
 Ephesians 2:8

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, 
goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.
Against such things there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ he is a new creation,
the old has gone, the new has come!"
2 Corinthians 5:17

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever."
Hebrews 13:8

"Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right,
whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-
if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things."
Philippians 4:8

"And we know that  all things work together for good 
to those who hare called according to His purpose."
Romans 8:28

"For the Lord is good, his mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations."
Psalm 100:5

"Mercy unto you, and peace and love be multiplied."
Jude 1:2

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord.  
"Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

"He fills my life with good things, so that I stay young and strong like an eagle."
Psalm 103:5

"Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people,
but love your neighbor as yourself.  I am the Lord."
Leviticus 19:18

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?