The ABC's of Life Day 2

These cousins are bonding at bedtime!

August 3


E-Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.  Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven.  The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.  There is nothing deceitful in God, nothing two-faced, nothing fickle. He brought us to life using the true Word, showing us off as the crown of all his creatures. James 1:17

F-Fear not, for I have redeemed you I have called you by name, you are mine. 
I've called your name. You're mine.  When you're in over your heard, I'll be there with you. When you're in rough waters, you will not go down. When you're between a rock and a hard place, it won't be a dead end.
Isaiah 43:1

G-Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
     Thank God no mater what happens.  This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ to live. 1 Thessalonians 5:18  

H-He is my rock and my salvation, my stronghold; I shall not be shaken.

    Psalm 62:6

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?