Glory in the Highest

Auntie Love!


December 14
Wanting to go to sleep with scripture on my mind, I randomly typed in John Piper, to pull up a sermon. Instead, glaring at me was this quote.

"God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him."
John Piper

WHOA!  As I entered this Fox News link, a warning came up from Blogger (whose service I use to post these devotionals) about the content in this link.  This is pro Christian content!  Would you ever have thought there would be a time in America people would be warned against Christians?  I'm really shocked this just happened. I'll probably be booted off this site. Certainly, I've been tagged! What a prompting to PRAY!  Let me see if I can get my train of thought back. This threw me for a loop.

My purpose was to write and encourage you to journal what most satisfies you about our faith in Christ.  Recently, I heard about a dissatisfied group, American Atheists, and their releasing of a Christmas 2016 billboard campaign using President-elect Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan to encourage young people to skip church. Below is the dangerous link to the article.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/05/american-atheists-make-christmas-great-again-by-skipping-church.html

The article references the percentage of young people who are not satisfied with church.  In my state of being more than satisfied with Christ, truly elated in the relationship, I'm naive to the reality that there are people (I know Satan is up to this work) actively persuading others, especially the younger generation, to stay away from church. I started to type religion, but religion isn't a threat. It's the power of Jesus which is the threat.  (Funny, at first I typed treat, instead of threat.  That works too.)

But the Pharisees went out and plotted how they might kill Jesus.
Matthew 12:14 

Lawsy-mercy! I've received another warning. This may be the end of Boojoyful through this server. Interesting.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––



Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?