Naughty or Nice


December 20
This is hands down my favorite photo this month.  These two have been asked the nail biting question by Santa..."Have you been good this year?"  The face on the left says..."Ugh, just exactly how would you define good."

I'm reminded of a similar question I've heard my husband inquire of individuals..."God forbid, but if you should die in your sleep tonight, do you know for certain you are going to heaven?" The follow up question is..."So if you were standing in front of God and he asks..."Why should I let you into heaven?" What would you say?

"If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' 
and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."  
Romans 10:9

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?