To Be...Bragging


August 29
Our children like to make up nicknames for their siblings and their spouses by combining their names.  Britton and Maggie = Braggie!

It would be so easy to brag about the accomplishments of our 3 year old granddaughter in this photo. She can snowboard, ride a horse, dive into a swimming pool, roller skate, and last week rode a Harley with her other grandparents and their friends!  But...

"The Scriptures say, 'If you want to brag, then brag about the Lord.'  You may brag about yourself, but the only approval that counts is the Lord's approval."  2 Corinthians 10:17-18

Stop and consider what it is you want to brag about the Lord today!
Just so you know...
The Lord comforts me when I'm feeling down and gives me a peace that passes understanding.
The love of the Lord fills me with joy.
The Word of the Lord instructs me and teaches me the way I should go.
The Lord is ever lasting.

He is amazing and more than worthy of our praise, worship and bragging!
 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?