To Be...Following



August 17
Years ago, we were visiting Disney World and had such a great time, I wanted us to find a way to move there and be a part of the magic. Working there day to day probably drains the magic away!
Each time we visit one of our children in the marvelous, yet diverse cities in which they live, I click on Realtor.com and imagine us living there. Two very close girlfriends have moved away and sometimes i think, maybe we should move to where they live.  We aren't called to follow people, we are called to follow Christ. So, I will be content and trust that He knows where I need to be for His purpose!
Die to self and live for Christ, follow Him!

"And He said to them, 'Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men."  Matthew 4:19


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?