To Be...Pressing On/Looking Forward




August 28
I had the privilege last week of spending the night with a couple of our grandsons before their first day of school.  Excitement was in the air! So many unknowns, but it was precious to see the older brother encouraging the younger one as they pressed on into this adventure and were looking forward to a new school year.

"Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own."  Philippians 3:12

Our Pastor said, "Everyone goes somewhere in life.
Care more about making a difference for Christ, than of your reputation, of what others think of you."

"Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead."  Philippians 3:13

Paul has a fierce concentration on that one thing!  Be healthy spiritually!
Are we heavenly, eternally, and spiritually minded?

 


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?