Be Encouraged

May 23-24

I am fried!
We had a yard sale for the school today and were outside for 10 hours!
At 5AM, I was not thinking about sunscreen and I've paid the consequences.

Many of you may remember my crazy story last year of God telling me to pull
over and go in a Dairy Queen and give a dollar to the person behind the
counter and ask what I could pray for them? (I really struggled with the
Lord on this one.) The girl whom I approached went to get her manager; I
thought for sure thinking I was a nut. She brought her manager back and
said to her, "This lady is going to pray for you and the tumor in your face."
I prayed and then went on my way, trying to figure out what in the world
the Lord was up to.
Well, today I saw a lady walking around the yard sale and I went up to her
and introduced myself, saying..."You look very familiar to me." She said,
"I am the Dairy Queen lady." Elated to see her, I asked about the tumor.
She said, "It went away!"
We hugged, I shouted, "Praise the Lord, God is good!" and the whole day was
worth the wear for the encouragement I received.

So be encouraged...when God asks you to do something crazy....
He is up to good!

Much love, a really burnt Boo

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?