Continue

May 15th
Often you all ask me, how I have remained faithful to the evotional for
9 years. The excitement of God showing up every morning and thrilling
my heart with a word has become a habit. This ministry is also a perfect
example of the benefits of accountability.

Praying this AM, I thought the word the Lord was giving me was "cancer".
My heart is burdened for so many in that battle. Then I realized the word
was continue. Be blessed by the encouragement the Lord sends to us today
from this word.

Definitions of continue:to maintain without interruption a condition, course, or action; to remain in existence, to endure; to resume an activity after interruption.

The areas in which we are having to continue along life's way are enormously
varied, but the same God has us covered and the same Word speaks hope over us.

Check out what the Bible says about continuing:
Proverbs 15:15
The cheerful heart has a continual feast.

1 John 2:28
And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be
confident and unashamed before him at his coming.


Colossians 2:6
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him.

Philippians 1:19
Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance.

Acts 2:46
Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts,

Acts 4:33
With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and much grace was upon them all.

So how do we continue to rejoice, live in Him and keep testifying and meeting together.
The answer lies in this verse:
Matthew 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness,
and all these things will be given to you as well.


Let's Pray: Lord of all creation, which You have allowed to continue for
some time now, be glorified today. I am overwhelmed right now as I think
of all the times I have either given up or wanted to, yet You Father,
persevere with such fervency wishing that none would perish. May Your
words penetrate our hearts today and may we confidently continue along the
journey which You have called us to knowing Your character and how You are
always up to good. In Jesus' Name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?