Power Outage

May 26

Today was to be a catch up day from being down with a virus for
several days. The fever is gone, but the congestion and cough
are lingering a bit, so I decided it best to not drive on the
school field trip, but rest up and catch up. God had a different
agenda. At 7:45 AM the power went out. I called AEP who said it
should be back around 4PM.
That means no washing, vacuuming, ironing or even mopping or cleaning
the floors or me because we are on a well and the pump won't work.

I am even limited on the computer. Although I have a verizon attachment
to get onto the Internet, I have limited battery power left. The Lord
put on my heart to do the devotional first, but the temptation was so
great to read 37 emails which were waiting for me. Each of three times
I attempted to do that, the lost connection. Now that I am doing it
God's way, I can just type away!

So what will I do with 8 hours without power! I will plug into some
awesome Bible Studies and an intense time of prayer with the Power
which never goes out! How wonderful to realize God had this day
ordain for me to spend with him.
....much later...well the enemy kept this from going out and it has
ended up to be 11 hours without power. I learned so much though.

Blessed be the power of the Lord!

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?