Leaf Art

Our granddaughter's artwork, now adorning her Papa's office!

October 1-2
Here's the word which keeps popping up in my life day after day.
Steadfast-"resolutely or dutifully firm and unwavering."

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me."           Psalm 51:10

"My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music." Psalm 57:7

"You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you." 
                                                                                                                                      Isaiah 26:3
"Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you.  Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."
                                                                                                                             1 Corinthians 15:58

"And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a
  little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast."    1 Peter 5:10

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?