He is Working

 
This is our precious grandson who went through the 

copperhead bite and vicious pit bull attack two years ago.

He's able to keep loving life in the place those horrific things happened.  

To God be the glory for all he can redeem.


In the song, "WayMaker" there is a lyric that refers to the fact that God is working even when we don't know that he's working.

FaithGateway author, Jennifer Tucker wrote: "The way of God may not always make sense to you, but you can trust Him without fear...At the root of my fear is a lack of trust in the heart of God"

It made me think about a prayer group I was in this week and we were talking about how we daily have to surrender to God and lay down what we think we have under control.  One friend said, "It's a continual recycling process.  Fear, trust, repeat."  

Do we believe that God is always up to good, the kind of good that brings Him glory? 

(Romans 8:28)

Do we believe He neither slumbers or sleeps? He never misses a beat. (Psalm 121:4)

Joseph's life helps me remember that even being in the pits of life God has purpose.  And oh, my goodness, what could be worse than Jesus being tortured and crucified, but that was God's plan for His ultimate good.

See, God has come to save me. I will trust in Him and not be afraid. The Lord God is my strength and my song: He has given me victory.  Isaiah 12:2


The Song "WayMaker" by Leeland

This is the 8 minute version, but I think it's beautiful to see all the people worshipping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJCV_2H9xD0


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?