Indestructible

Happy 15th Birthday to our oldest grandchild!


 

Indestructible- as parents of 5 boys with only 7 years between them, we looked for toys that were hopefully indestructible. Hats off to Little Tykes. Some of their products are even holding up through our 13 grandchildren.

A recent 9 year old house guest, whom I had never met before, decided to test out my indestructibility and patience. He was up in the loft over our bedroom, which is a play area for the grands.  There were several velcro balls that go to a velcro dart board. I had entered the bedroom to look up something on my computer with my back to the loft. This young man decided to toss the balls and see if they would stick to my hair!  The first one hit me directly in the head. Who does this to a someone else's grandmother!  Are you kidding me?

I didn't throw the balls back up for a second try.

Toys break (so do grandmothers), trees fall, and bodies return to dust, but

Jesus Christ never changes! He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Hebrews 13:8

And our salvation in Christ is indestructible because of what he did on the cross for our sins.  No body can take away our Jesus!

The Song

Jeremy Camp rocks out as he sings of our "Indestructible Souls".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgsmx5BIG0E




Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?