Saturday's Song- "Look What You've Done"

Thankful for our wonderful local Homestead Creamery 

The Song "Look What You've Done" by Tasha Layton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPWHJC7PyYY

How could you fall so farYou should be ashamed of yourself So I was ashamed of myself
The lies I believed They got some roots that run deepI let 'em take a hold of my life I let 'em take control of my life
Standing in Your presence, LordI can feel You diggin' all the roots upI feel Ya healin' all my wounds upAll I can say is hallelujah
Look what You've done Look what You've done in meYou spoke Your truth into the lies I let my heart believeLook at me now Look how You made me newThe enemy did everything that he could do Oh, but look what You've done
Suddenly all the shame is goneI thought I was too broken, now I see You were breaking new ground inside of me
Standing in Your presence, Lord I can feel You diggin' all my roots upI feel Ya healin' all my wounds up All I can say is hallelujah
Look what You've done Look what You've done in meYou spoke Your truth into the lies I let my heart believeLook at me now Look how You made me newThe enemy did everything that he could do Oh, but look what You've done
On the cross, in a grave With a stone, rolled awayAll my debt, it was paid Look what You've done
In my heart, in my mind In my soul, in my lifeWith my hands lifted high I'm singing
Look what You've done Look what You've done in meYou spoke Your truth into the lies I let my heart believeLook at me now Look how You made me newThe enemy did everything that he could do Oh, but look what You've done
On the cross, in a grave With a stone, rolled awayAll my debt, it was paid Look what You've done
In my heart, in my mind In my soul, in my lifeWith my hands lifted high I'm singing Look what You've done

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?