A Valentine for Jesus


February 7
May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord,
even as we put our hope in you.
Psalm 33:22 

"Those who love deeply never grow old; 
they may die of old age, but they die young."
Sir Arthur Pinero

"To find someone who will love you for no reason,
and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness."
 Robert Brault

Working on Valentines yesterday, I realized I hadn't made one for Jesus.  I can't wait to mail that one!
While being crafty, I listened to several of James MacDonald's sermons on "Choices".  Today, I choose to put my hope and trust in Jesus!  He is my All in All.

http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/walk-in-the-word/

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?