You Are Beautiful


February 28
Opening an email request for prayer for a premature baby, which had just been born, my thoughts drifted to how much God loves this little fellow. Having visited cancer hospitals and seen the rooms filled with bald headed men and women the thought has crossed my mind that they are absolutely beautiful to God, even when they feel peeked and less than lovely without their hair.  Looking down at my own wrinkled hands and flabby belly I am affirmed in the realization that God made our bodies to go through this process and to him aging is beautiful.

Closing out this month on love,  I do hope each of you makes the time to slip away with the God of the universe, who created you perfectly in his sight, and that you are able to bask in His love. For it is His love that makes us beautiful in this world!

Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me.  

Song of Songs 2:13


You are beautiful  Song of Solomon  7:6

  "You aren't loved because you're valuable. You're valuable because God loves you." 
Anonymous

Along these same lines  Godtube has a great video on how beautiful we are just the way God made us.
Great song by Johnny Diaz called "A More Beautiful You"
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=DPGYD7NX&utm_source=GodTube%20Today&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=02/28/2014

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?