Wild Goose Chase








May 30-31
Glancing out our bedroom window, I thought I saw our beloved blue heron on the dock.  Grabbing my camera, I slithered down the hill, hiding behind trees as I went.  By the time I was halfway down I realized it was a goose, not my long legged friend.  This goose started honking at me, as if I was intruding on his territory, then he lifted his leg and pooped right on our dock.  Really?

How often in our lives have we chased the wrong "thing" or person, to end up in a poopy scenario?

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom;
all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise." 
Psalm 111:10

Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.
Psalm 105:4 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?