Whose Party is it Anyway?


Revelation 5:12
In a loud voice they were saying: “Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!”

December 14
LOL..arriving home late after a board meeting last night my husband entered the house and said, "Do you realize the outdoor speakers are on and you are blasting Christmas carols all over the Lake?"
I know Jesus is the reason for the season and inwardly (and blog wise) He and I are celebrating the implications of His birth (you know the guy who came to die), but what does the person who walks into my home this month see, what about Christmas Eve dinner and the pomp and circumstance of our Christmas morning routines....is HE visible, is He welcome? Is there a seat at the table for Him? Do we converse with Him in prayer recognizing Him as the GUEST OF HONOR?

A Happy Birthday banner now adorns our front hall closet...it lists the gifts I want to give Jesus for His birthday...my heart, my soul, my mind, my obedience, honor and praise!
It also lists many of His 2011 accomplishments in lives at Shiloh!
The nativity has moved from a side room to the living room coffee table.
Watch December Discoveries tomorrow for some insight into our nativity.

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?