Doing a New Thing

September 24
You are probably familiar with Isaiah 43:19 which says:
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?  
I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.

Awesome verse!  Well, this morning I did a new thing, in the area of spiritual development.  I love how God sends me on these treasure hunts, when I'm digging in the Word.  Now I can't even remember why I opened Biblegateway, but the verse of the day caught my attention.

So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded.
You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God,
you will receive what he has promised.
Hebrews 10:35-36

www.Biblegateway.com has a new layout, so as I was searching for a link to get this verse in context I noticed a megaphone icon and clicked on it and the entire book of Hebrews 10 was read to me out loud by Max McLean in his amazing voice!  What a fabulous chapter it is!  Treat yourself to this message from the Lord today!  You will be blessed! 

I haven't checked this out, but my guess would be maybe every passage is available on audio!  So glad I got to do a "new thing" today!


Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?