A Stranger's Face



"A friend may be waiting behind a stranger's face."
February 5
Be on the alert!  God may have the best friend you've ever had enter your world today!
I laughed as I read this quote.  There are two Boojoyful readers who came into my life as strangers.  They began reading after a friend of their's told them about this devotional.  When reading one day they learned I was coming to visit near their homes, which were in SC at that time.  My sister had graciously invited several of my friends and me to her vacation home in that area for my 50th birthday.  These two women threw the loveliest birthday luncheon for a bunch of strangers!  These women, still to this day, encourage me weekly to keep on keeping on in my faith!  Oh, how I hope our homes in heaven are close together!


I am a friend to all who fear you, to all who follow your precepts.
Psalm 119:63 

If we keep our hearts open, happiness can come in when we least expect it. Let's get looking for that camaraderie today!  Remember, God is always doing a new thing and it just might be a new friend.

Oh, Lord, turn a stranger into a sweet spot of friendship in our lives today. In Jesus' Name, Amen. 

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?