Clarity

The theme song for these two should be "Climb Every Mountain".

This beautiful, daughter in love, of ours has been battling an unknown infection in her body for a year. She has been hospitalized twice. My prayer warriors have been so faithful to continuously cry out for her. I have such sympathy, because 20 years ago I want through a similar scenario. It took 9 months for my body to fight the infection.

Her infectious disease doctor has persevered in her efforts to culture and possibly has found the bacteria causing this problem.  Just this week they are hopeful they have a lead and some clarity.

Clarity is a word I find surfacing regularly, related to the prayers for many people's battles.  Whether relational, directional, spiritual or medical there are numerous instances in life where we need clarity.

God is the one to walk us through the unknowns of life. To shield us, sustain us and set our feet on the right path.  We must initiate the relationship and seek direction.

"You make your saving help my shield, and your right hand sustains me; 
your help has made me great. 
You provide a broad path for my feet, so that my ankles do not give way."  
Psalm 18:35-36



Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?