Out Of Moves


True confessions here. I play a game on my phone, which I find very relaxing called "Jeweled Magic". When you unsuccessfully complete the game it says "Out of moves" and tempts you to buy extra moves or watch a video to earn a few more.

When you don't choose to purchase moves and beat the game it says "MISSION FAILED"

The other day when I played and "Out of moves" appeared I thought...God is never out of moves and He will get the final move when he moves Satan into the lake of fire!!!!  His mission never fails.

"And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had done the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who  worshiped its image.  These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur."  Revelation 19:20

Hallelujah

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?