Your Ideas Are Better

This son is recovering from foot surgery.
He had a great idea to get a basket on his knee scooter.
Check out his cargo!
Warning about renting scooters. He was pulled over by TSA for suspension of an 
"explosive substance" on his scooter!  Are you kidding me?
Glad he's not locked up.  Ya, just never know what a day holds.


My husband and I were praying together for the day ahead. We had a student training luncheon schedule and my agenda had been set, but during the time of prayer God impressed upon my heart another idea.  It would have been easy to set the thought aside instead of revamping the schedule and implementing God's idea, but I knew from previous experience, God's ideas are best!

"The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps."  Proverbs 16:9

"Blessed is everyone who fears the Lord, who walks in his ways.!"  Psalm 128:1

Of, Father, give us ears to listen and hearts to obey when you say, "This is the way, walk in it!"
In Jesus' name, Amen

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Marriage Matters #1

Are You Sinking... Being Tossed About?