Cousin Camo Camp




Cousin Camo Camp is in session with 5 of our grandsons, so my posting may be sporadic this week.  We are learning lots at Bible Base Camp!

Days 1 and 2 we are focusing on God as our Defender and Protector

You are my defender. The LORD is my protector; he is my strong fortress. My God is my protection, and with him I am safe. He protects me like a shield; he defends me and keeps me safe. Psalm 18:1-2 


What is the soldier's Psalm?

“Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease. He will cover you with his feathers.” Psalm 91:1-4


We are kept in 'the secret place of the Most High'. It is a place where we can stay our entire lives, dwelling under the shadow of the Almighty.


God's name is a strong tower that you can run to and find safety. 


“The name of our Lord and God is a strong tower, a mighty fortress that we can run to any time, night or day, and find safety. Proverbs 18:10 


God protects his children!

Many of the anxieties that we experience in our society come from a place where we do not feel safe and secure. God is our strong tower! We can rest assured that safety is found in the borders of His love. 


The Song

"Im in the Lord's Army" Cedarmont Kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJoB5XCQ5gs

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Fill Us Up

Toe Sucking