God I Need You Round the Clock

While I love hosting cousin camps and keeping the grands so their parents can have getaways, my quiet time does suffer.  There's a lot of praying that goes on when accidents happen and hurts appear; when meals need to be blessed and thanks given for our day; and when powerful prayers come out at bedtime forbidding the enemy to frighten little ones staying away from their parents. 

The "getting alone to listen time" is buffered from 6AM when the first little one crawls into our bed until 10PM when the last ones finally conk out after giving it their best shot to stay awake all night.

These lyrics from God and Country's song "Lord I Need You" are so true...

"God I need You round the clock."

"You're the peace that reconciles."

The Song

"Lord I Need You" God and Country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnruQgcZNg8

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Fill Us Up

Toe Sucking