The Way



Well, we've been praying for rain and a major thunderstorm hit Sunday night while we were on the boat.  We had barely gotten out of our cove and got slammed.  The boys loved it and using our very skilled Captain, God got us through the storm and safely home.

The lyrics to this song go right along with the lessons we are learning about God at camo camp.

"Through every battle

Through every heartbreakThrough every circumstanceI believe that You are my fortressOh, You are my portionAnd You are my hiding place, oh
I believe You areThe way, the truth, the lifeI believe You areThe way, the truth, the life
I believeThrough every blessingThrough every promiseThrough every breath I takeI believe that You are ProviderOh, You are ProtectorYou are the One I love, oh
I believe You areThe way, the truth, the lifeI believe You areThe way, the truth, the lifeI believe You areOh, You areOh, You are
And it's a new horizon and I'm set on YouAnd You meet me here today with mercies that are newAll my fears and doubts, they can all come tooBecause they can't stay long when I'm here with YouIt's a new horizon and I'm set on YouAnd You meet me here today with mercies that are newAll my fears and doubtsThey can all come tooBecause they can't stay long when
I believe You areThe way, the truth, the lifeI believe You areThe way, the truth, the lifeI believe You are
It's a new horizon and I'm set on YouAnd You meet me here today with mercies that are newAnd all my fears and doubts, they can all come tooBecause they can't stay long when
I believe You areThe way, the truth, the lifeAnd I believe You areThe way, the truth, the lifeI believe You are"

The Song
"The Way" Pat Barrett

Popular posts from this blog

She Fought the Good Fight

Fill Us Up

Toe Sucking